Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet on my Husband - Day 3


Well, today's act of love was pretty simple. I made my husband's lunch.

I just had to do it at 5:30am in the morning!

My pegnant self can hardly roll out of bed at 8:20am to go to work, so I'm not prepared to make his lunch every morning. But, this morning (at 5:30am) I did.

I threw in some string cheese as a special treat (yes, we get excited over string cheese) and one of these super hero love notes below. Doesn't every man want to hear that he is a super hero?

Sweet Ingrediants:

- Hubby's Lunch Favorites
- Lunch Box or Bag
- A Love Note




Get free superhero valentine printables at Less Ordinary Designs.


If your husband (or kids) take their lunch in a paper bag, check out this cute valentines wish you can print right onto the bag. You can also just print it onto cardstock for a love note.



Download for free at The Sweetest Occasion.

Feels like it's been a long day. Guess it's because I got up so early. I think I'll get a Mcdonalds Frappe and grab one for the hubster too ;-)


BABY UPDATE: We had another ultrasound today. Baby has gained a pound. He is now 4lb, 3oz and looks to be on schedule. Mommy is doing something next week she has never done before...interview pediatricians!

No comments:

Post a Comment