Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet on my Husband - Day 1

Happy Feb 1st! After not being on here for a whole month, you will be hearing from me for 14 days straight!

Please hold your applause ;-)


I'll be sharing the 14 Days of being Sweet on my Husband. Hopefully they will inspire you to be sweet on your own man. I'm not telling my husband that I am doing this (or that I'm sharing it on my blog). I'm just going to wait and see if he notices.


He is sweet 365 days out of the year. . .I figured I could give him at least 14 ;-) So, here it is . . .


Day 1: LoveMix CD




I can't always express to my husband how I am feeling, but there are some great love songs that should melt his heart.

I placed this on his coffee table this morning with a note that said "Play this in your car on your way to work this morning. This is how I feel about you. Love, Heather." Awwwwe!

Sweet Ingrediants:

- Blank CD
- Label Maker (or you can just write on it)
- CD Case
- Awesome Love Songs

I downloaded 11 love songs from Amazon.com. They were only .99 and .89 cent a peice, so I ended up spending close to what a regular CD would cost, except for this CD was customized just for my sweetie with songs that said just what I wanted to convey to him.

You can also download songs from Itunes, Walmart, etc.

The playlist included:

1. God's Greatest Gift (by Kelli Williams & ChrisWillis)
    *This was our first dance at our wedding*
2. Lovesong (by 311)
3. The Way I Am (by Ingrid Michaelson)
4. Let's Hear it for the Boy (by Deniece Williams)
5. You're the One that I Want (by John Travolta & Olivia Newton John)
6. The Best (by Tina Turner)
7. L-O-V-E (by Nat King Cole)
8. My Guy (by Mary Wells)
9. At Last (by Etta James)
10. Ice Cream (by Sara McLaclan)
11. Fly (by Sara Groves)


He called and told me that he liked the CD.

That was Music to my ears ;-)

If you have the chance, head over to Lorie's blog Be Different, Act Normal. She has been posting daily Valentine's ideas and treats that you can share with hubby, kids or anyone you LOVE.

DIY Valentine Candy Labels from Lil' Luna






No comments:

Post a Comment