Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Yesterday was my 1 year Blogiversary!

Even though I didn't come close to posting every day, I still count it a success, because I didn't entirely give up.

I'm not sure what one does to celebrate their Blogiversary.?

I spent the morning and evening at church and had a fun, relaxing time with my friend in between (including BBQ for lunch, a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte and painting pottery) ;-)

I found the cutest sock monkey bank to paint for our little monkey's nursery.

*Please raise your Starbucks with me* Here's to many more posts to come. . .

And for your entertainment - this is me trying to capture my new "mommy" hair cut. Hopefully this shorter do will save me some time getting ready in the morning when baby arrives!


Bright lights, Bright lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment